This is an alarm clock, that dials many telephone numbers at a specific time each, along with multiple calls and different snooze times for each individual. It also shows a report with a list of all the numbers dialed since start up of the program until the current time, along with the exact time dialed, and the status of how the other party reacted to the call (busy/hung up/no answer, etc.).
* Takes an unlimited number of telephone numbers
* Takes a specific number of dials for each telephone number
* Takes a specific snooze period (time between calls) for each telephone number
* Displays for each telephone number, the time remaining for the next call, and the number of calls remaining.
* Displays a pop-up MSN-messenger type alert window to inform the user the number that is being dialed.
* Includes a report, to list all the numbers dialed, along with the time of dial, and the status of the call.
* Allows many users to use the program, each with a specific username, to specify his own contacts and numbers.
* Allows users to optionally protect their account with a password.
* Accepts the '#' character with any phone number, representing a two second delay, in case of calling from a card, or dialing an extension, etc.